Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
2017 Music Trip
5th Grade Choir
Basketball Concession Workers
High School Band
High School Chorus
High School Jazz Band
Junior High Band
Junior High Chorus
Junior High Jazz Band
Music Class Learning Targets
Add "All Pages"
Junior High Hex Classes
Teachers: Bob Long and Brianne Schildberg
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Responsible
3. Be Safe
General Music Standards
1. Read, notate and perform music
2. Create an original composition/arrangement
3. Listen, analyze, evaluate and describe music and music performances
4. Understand relationships between music, the other arts and disciplines outside the arts.
5. Understand music in relationship to history and culture
6. Identify key composers and works from the various musical periods.
6th Grade Hex Class Options:
Basic Theory/Music Technology
7th Grade Hex Class Options:
Music Research Projects
8th Grade Hex Class:
Each student will design a project answering the question - How was music impacted by culture and environment?
Standards covered - General Music Standards 3, 4 and 5
Other possible standards covered:
Physical Science - Acoustics, Digital vs. Analog Engineering - Design Solutions, Natural Environment
Social Studies - European Expansion, Slave Culture, French Culture of the South vs. British Culture of the North
Language Arts - Reading and Writing Standards
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"